A Nurturing & Encouraging Center For Your Little One
Welcome to FUTURES Early Learning Center, LLC! We are a nurturing environment that focuses on the growth and development of children 6 weeks of age to Kindergarten. During these early years, we believe the greatest learning is self-awareness and social skills. For our team these milestones are our foundation for engaging and including all children in play and exploration. Our team brings years of experience in education, hands on learning and a passion for being a part of a child’s journey. We look forward to sharing all we have with your child!
Futures Early Learning Center ensures a safe, nurturing, educational environment for children and their families. Through a partnership with parents to provide a developmentally appropriate learning setting we can contribute to the positive development of each child in obtaining and growing their early childhood milestones.
- As an early childhood learning center, we believe young children grow and learn through play. Providing an environment rich in hands on activities and involvement allows children to explore, create and develop. While learning is child-led, our trained teaching staff guide children through achieving developmental milestones of cognitive, language, social, emotional and motor skills.
- Our culture and environment provide children the opportunity to experience diversity in learning with staff of various backgrounds bringing rich experiences to our interactions and activities.
- As a child-centered environment we excel in providing safe and nurturing guidance for young children of all backgrounds as well as abilities and disabilities. We also partner with community resources to provide additional support services when necessary. These may include, but are not limited to speech therapy, occupational and physical therapies.
- At the core of our practice is establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with parents and families. As the primary advocates for a child we hope to make every parent feel as though they are an active participant in the care and learning of their child(Ren). This is developed through open communications, clearly outlined expectations and mutual respect.
- These values and beliefs are practiced daily and increased and fine-tuned through continuing education by all our staff members.
We at Futures Early Learning Center share a common passion for participating with parents and families to help all children grow and develop as they prepare for the next steps in their life journey.
3225 I-70 Business Loop,
Clifton, CO 81520
Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 5:45 pm
Clifton, Colorado, including Palisade, Grand Junction, and Fruita.